On site, field and remote (web based investigations) with pre-agreed fixed fees and specifications. Contact us for a free initial scoping call
- Insurance claims fraud and validation including visits (where practicable), evidence gathering and a comprehensive technical report
- Customer Due Diligence, Corporate, employment and work-place fraud delivered in accordance with HR and criminal law best practice
- Investment & romance frauds such as crypto, forex and cyber scams
- Internet Interrogation Open-Source Intelligence and company database – Do you really know your client, customer, employee, or the business you are about to invest in?
If you suspect you have been a victim of fraud use our contact page and we will come back to you promptly with ways we can help.
We provide bespoke training. Our most popular modules this year are:
- Understanding cybercrime – How the dark web and social media is used to gather data, sell data, offer crime-as-a-service. and then launder proceeds
- Legislation and regulation relating to fraud and cybercrime. What do you need to prove and how to comply with the law, burdens of proof and disclosure of evidence
- Internet Interrogation and Open-Source Intelligence – Do you really know your client, customer, provider. or the business you are dealing with? We also include metadata
- Interview techniques – Using conversation management techniques to improve disclosure from witnesses and suspects over the phone and face to face.
Classroom, webinar, or hybrid delivery. This can be 121 including mentoring, and via closed workshops for corporate clients
Technology & Fraud Solutions
Our partners and ourselves provide access to innovative and proven solutions that really work tp prevent and detect fraud in most environments.
Fraud Abuse systems
Fraud controls & cyber assessment
Dark web and social media threat analysis
Layered Voice Analysis
Automated website monitoring, protection, and problem fixing
Mobile phone based fraud detection
We only recommend partners we have worked with and whom we believe provide a leading edge in fraud prevention. Mitigate your risks.
Fraud systems and team reviews, strategy, policy and audits for continuous business improvement
Research and analysis of emerging trends and evolving issues for specific industries such as insurance, online retail, security, finance, and local government
Evaluation of proposed solutions and technology for counter fraud
Tap into our ongoing research with for fraudsters and cyber criminals to test your thinking and solutions
Innovative and unique ‘behind the lines’ articles, talks, and research into fraud related topics including white papers, product assessment, market advice
Our network has unrivalled experience of counter fraud and access to how criminals think and act. We know and understand them better than they understand themselves.
What we do for you
- We make you more efficient so you can concentrate on the core of your business
- We reduce your spend through the savings we provide and fraud we prevent
- We are easy to do business with because of our long standing experience, innovative approach and flexible range of services
Please see our testimonials page.
News & Links
Regular updates on matters fraud, investigation, training and general interest.
You can contact us directly via this website or use the details provided.